I've had this question time and time again the past week so I'll post here just to clear things up and save everyone's time.
WHY DO YOU NOT POST THINGS FROM GOTCUFFS AND SIMILAR SITES?
The reason I only post clips from TV and movies is simple. They won't blink and eyelid if someone posts a 2 minute clip from their movie. Most of them won't, anyway. They are far too busy to worry about places like this. People who post the complete movie online, okay, they will have a problem, but for this, I doubt it.
Sites like Gotcuffs are such are run by normal people who have the same interests as us. They need to make money by people buying their clips so they can pay the models and make more to keep the community happy. Who's to say the people who run those sites are not aware of this blog and download videos of it like the rest of us? If I ever posted anything from those sites, they could find it and have this blog taken offline almost instantly. Nobody wants that. If this blog gets deleted, I don't think I'd be starting another.
WHY HAVEN'T YOU POSTED THE LINK I SENT?
Please give at least 24 hours for me to post any links on this blog. Sometimes, rarely, my internet access may be limited and it will be a little bit longer than that.
WHY ISN'T THERE A SEARCH FUNCTION?
Bear with me on this as it's proving difficult. The blogspot search requires the blog to be on the Google listings, and I don't want that so I'm looking for something different. I hope to have something ready in the next week.
ANYMORE QUESTIONS, POST THEM IN THE COMMENTS.
Big update today, so I'll get on with that. You don't need to be a registered user to post in the comments, so if you want to know anything, just post and I'll answer the first chance I get.
Welcome!
Here you will find clips from TV shows and movies of girls in handcuffs (none from commercial sites). I have loads of clips I'd like to share, but I urge you all to contribute too. If you have a clip not posted here, it's easy to contribute. Check out the HOW TO CONTRIBUTE section on the right hand side of this blog.
NEWS - There's a new email for contributions. This is so other people can help me update the blog and keep the updates coming a little more frequently. Thanks for your patience. The new email is cuffcontributions@yahoo.com.
NEWS - There's a new email for contributions. This is so other people can help me update the blog and keep the updates coming a little more frequently. Thanks for your patience. The new email is cuffcontributions@yahoo.com.
Thursday, 30 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment