Clips from movies and TV shows of beautiful women handcuffed.
Welcome!
Here you will find clips from TV shows and movies of girls in handcuffs (none from commercial sites). I have loads of clips I'd like to share, but I urge you all to contribute too. If you have a clip not posted here, it's easy to contribute. Check out the HOW TO CONTRIBUTE section on the right hand side of this blog.
NEWS - There's a new email for contributions. This is so other people can help me update the blog and keep the updates coming a little more frequently. Thanks for your patience. The new email is cuffcontributions@yahoo.com.
Thursday, 30 December 2010
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle - Piper Perabo
I hope you are all enjoying ccxas85c's uploads as much as I am. One of my favourite actresses, Piper Perabo is arrested and cuffed behind her back in this kids movie.
Great scene! She is one of favorite actresses too, and she looks hot in handcuffs. This must be six years before she got her hands tied up in "The Prestige"- in a scene that may one day appear in this belog. Thanks for sharing.
Great scene! She is one of favorite actresses too, and she looks hot in handcuffs. This must be six years before she got her hands tied up in "The Prestige"- in a scene that may one day appear in this belog. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete