Welcome!

Here you will find clips from TV shows and movies of girls in handcuffs (none from commercial sites). I have loads of clips I'd like to share, but I urge you all to contribute too. If you have a clip not posted here, it's easy to contribute. Check out the HOW TO CONTRIBUTE section on the right hand side of this blog.

NEWS - There's a new email for contributions. This is so other people can help me update the blog and keep the updates coming a little more frequently. Thanks for your patience. The new email is cuffcontributions@yahoo.com.

Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Knight and Day - Cameron Diaz


I'll take what I can get with Cameron Diaz. Handcuffed behind her back, threw into the front seat of a car. I thought it was a pretty enjoyable movie overall, too.

DOWNLOAD - http://www.mediafire.com/?vkr1mwif118h3ny

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I've been waiting for Cameron to get handcuffed since I saw her in "There's Something about Mary". I had to wait a long time, but it was worth it! In fact, I got to see Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, and Cameron Diaz handcuffed in the same year! Viva 2010! May 2011 bring us as many surprises!

    About Blake Lively, you can check out her other video here:
    http://omg-gg.blogspot.com/2010/08/blake-lively-handcuffed-for-interview.html

    There are two handcuff scenes. Once she's chained to a chair and once she's handcuffed in front. It's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Cameron was worth the wait!

    Thanks for the link to the Blake Lively video. I'll check it out now.

    ReplyDelete