Welcome!

Here you will find clips from TV shows and movies of girls in handcuffs (none from commercial sites). I have loads of clips I'd like to share, but I urge you all to contribute too. If you have a clip not posted here, it's easy to contribute. Check out the HOW TO CONTRIBUTE section on the right hand side of this blog.

NEWS - There's a new email for contributions. This is so other people can help me update the blog and keep the updates coming a little more frequently. Thanks for your patience. The new email is cuffcontributions@yahoo.com.

Thursday, 30 December 2010

Lurid Crime Stories - The Execution (UPDATED)


Another contribution from a new uploader. I don't have any information about this video at all, but I'm sure it wasn't shown on national TV. The clip is 7 minutes long and Youtube quality, as you can see by the screenshots. Thanks for the uploads, guys. Keep them coming.

DOWNLOAD - http://www.mediafire.com/?57kh2oes3htj5st

UPDATED WITH NEXT PART









Again, this is Youtube quality but it has been removed from Youtube so
if you enjoyed the first part, you know what to do!








No comments:

Post a Comment