Welcome!

Here you will find clips from TV shows and movies of girls in handcuffs (none from commercial sites). I have loads of clips I'd like to share, but I urge you all to contribute too. If you have a clip not posted here, it's easy to contribute. Check out the HOW TO CONTRIBUTE section on the right hand side of this blog.

NEWS - There's a new email for contributions. This is so other people can help me update the blog and keep the updates coming a little more frequently. Thanks for your patience. The new email is cuffcontributions@yahoo.com.

Sunday, 14 April 2013

UPDATES ON THE WAY

I've had a busy week, but I am reuploading scenes that Mediafire decided to block, which is taking time. I'm doing this in alphabetical order (I've done A-C) so be patient and I'll get them all up and running soon.

I haven't had time to reply to all the emails, but I have read them all. I've some new clips to upload this coming week too. Kim Kardashian in handcuffs is one of them (Thanks to the person who emailed me about this).


No comments:

Post a Comment