Welcome!

Here you will find clips from TV shows and movies of girls in handcuffs (none from commercial sites). I have loads of clips I'd like to share, but I urge you all to contribute too. If you have a clip not posted here, it's easy to contribute. Check out the HOW TO CONTRIBUTE section on the right hand side of this blog.

NEWS - There's a new email for contributions. This is so other people can help me update the blog and keep the updates coming a little more frequently. Thanks for your patience. The new email is cuffcontributions@yahoo.com.

Saturday, 27 April 2013

Nearly There...

I've had a few offers from different people who would like to help run the blog, as you can see, I only have time to upload a few clips per week, if that. I've added a few people as authors, so they can make new posts and post clips when I'm not around. We'll see how this works.

In the mean time, if anybody has a clip they'd like to post, we have a new email that the new authors will be able to access and post right away.

1. UPLOAD THE CLIP TO MEDIAFIRE OR JUMPSHARE.
2. SEND THE LINK  TO cuffcontributions@yahoo.com.
3. REMEMBER TO MENTION IF YOU WANT CREDITED AND WHICH NAME YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE. (UPLOADED BY....?)
4. THE CLIP WILL BE POSTED AS SOON AS. 

DEAD LINKS. 

I'm going to start some more tomorrow. I'm dealing with all my uploads first, then I'll see what contribution clips I still have on my computer and I'll try to reupload them. Thank you for your patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment