Welcome!

Here you will find clips from TV shows and movies of girls in handcuffs (none from commercial sites). I have loads of clips I'd like to share, but I urge you all to contribute too. If you have a clip not posted here, it's easy to contribute. Check out the HOW TO CONTRIBUTE section on the right hand side of this blog.

NEWS - There's a new email for contributions. This is so other people can help me update the blog and keep the updates coming a little more frequently. Thanks for your patience. The new email is cuffcontributions@yahoo.com.

Friday, 5 April 2013

CSI Miami S10E14



 Another from CSI Miami (I have a few more somewhere), a series that has given us lots of short but sweet handcuff scenes with very pretty ladies over the years. Shame it has been cancelled.

DOWNLOAD - http://www.mediafire.com/?p3r2p5nfky41ovl

1 comment:

  1. What would have been better is to see the two girls who bullied Elle in handcuffs.

    ReplyDelete