Welcome!

Here you will find clips from TV shows and movies of girls in handcuffs (none from commercial sites). I have loads of clips I'd like to share, but I urge you all to contribute too. If you have a clip not posted here, it's easy to contribute. Check out the HOW TO CONTRIBUTE section on the right hand side of this blog.

NEWS - There's a new email for contributions. This is so other people can help me update the blog and keep the updates coming a little more frequently. Thanks for your patience. The new email is cuffcontributions@yahoo.com.

Thursday, 6 January 2011

TNA Impact - Karen Angle


Karen Angle is arrested for something in this wrestling show. I don't watch it so I don't have a name.

UPLOADED BY Th.Wegmueller - http://www.mediafire.com/?bf5i20h433pv63m

2 comments:

  1. Her name is Karen Angle. At the time she was married to wrestler Kurt Angle. When Kurt was feuding with Sting, Karen would always do something to cost Sting the match. So to get even, Sting got a restraining order on Karen and then forced her to break it resulting in her arrest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be Kurt Angle's ex-wife, Karen.

    ReplyDelete