Welcome!

Here you will find clips from TV shows and movies of girls in handcuffs (none from commercial sites). I have loads of clips I'd like to share, but I urge you all to contribute too. If you have a clip not posted here, it's easy to contribute. Check out the HOW TO CONTRIBUTE section on the right hand side of this blog.

NEWS - There's a new email for contributions. This is so other people can help me update the blog and keep the updates coming a little more frequently. Thanks for your patience. The new email is cuffcontributions@yahoo.com.

Wednesday, 9 March 2011

The Champagne Gang


A better resolution clip of one of the most popular on the blog.

DOWNLOAD - http://www.mediafire.com/?9o5ch75ot58hpzz

1 comment:

  1. I can see why this one is so popular: Handcuffing four beautiful girls from angles both front and back. Nice camera shots,including putting the narrator into the cop car in cuffs. The big cop on the right yanking the girl off her knees and bashing her head into the trunk of the car is a brutal touch (and typical of cops).

    ReplyDelete